Like so many moms, I love using pouches to organize my diaper bag. There is just something so satisfying about having a place for everything and everything in its place. I’ll confess that I use Ju-Ju-Be pouches most of the time, but I love to incorporate pouches from other brands because they offer a different variety of prints and sizes.
Right now, I am loving the Itzy Ritzy “Snack and Everything” bag, and their smaller Mini Snack Bag Two-Pack. Here is why:
- Comparable in size to Ju-Ju-Be set pieces. The Snack and Everything bag is similar in size to the Ju-Ju-Be large set piece, but its dimensions are slightly different. Whereas the large set piece is wide and shallow, the Itzy Ritzy snack bag is narrow and deep. I love the added depth that the snack bag provides, especially for storing taller items that I would prefer to have standing upright instead of laying on their side, such as lotions or liquid medicines.
- Super affordable. The Snack and Everything bag retails for only $9.99, and the Mini Snack Bag two pack retails for $12.99 (because you get two bags). At this price point, it is easy to build up a nice stash of adorable prints without breaking the bank.
- Machine washable. Mom life is messy and I just don’t have time for anything that I can’t toss in the washing machine. At the end of the week, I do a load of bibs, snack bags, and face/hand towels (pretty much anything that touched food) and I’m done. It is recommended to wash these snack bags in cold water and allow them to air dry, but I would be lying if I said I haven’t put mine in the dryer. They hold up.
- Water resistant. These snack bags have a water resistant lining that keeps wet stuff inside the bag from seeping out, and wet stuff outside the bag from sneaking in. I love to put my cell phone in a large snack bag when I’m at the pool so that I can trust that it will stay safe from whatever wet items get tossed into my pool bag.
- So many cute prints to choose from! I confess — I am a print junkie. Give me a product with lots of print options and I am in heaven. I am loving the Unicorn Dreams and Donut Shop prints because they are so on-trend at the moment. If unicorns and sugary treats aren’t your thing, there are bunches of other adorable prints to choose from.
If you are in the market for Itzy Ritzy snack bags, I would love it if you would shop with me at The Sensible Mama online baby boutique. For a direct link to these adorable bags, click here! We offer a generous loyalty rewards program, free shipping on orders over $49.99, and Flex Pay so that you can buy now, get now, and pay later! Have questions about these bags or any other diaper bag pouches? Join us in the Sensible Mama Chat-O-Rama Facebook Group, where sensible mamas from all over the world come together to discuss all things #momlife. Hope to see you there!